Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems
Building Resilient Systems for the 21st Century Cybersecurity
5 - 6 March 2020 | IET London: Savoy Place, UK
With the rapid advancements in technology and connectivity, the threat of cyber-attacks on industrial control systems is fast becoming a reality that no company can ignore. Such attacks not only have the potential to cause financial damages but can lead to loss of production downtime for the entire system.
Join us for the Cybersecurity for Industrial Control Systems conference taking place on 5-6 March 2020 in London. With more than a decade of success, the conference has been carefully designed to highlight the regulatory changes and the key cyber security issues facing industrial control and SCADA Systems.
2020 Event Highlights
- Update on the NIS directive and what further regulatory changes are expected?
- Assessing the changing role of cyber security in industrial automation
- Cloud computing and its impact on cybersecurity for critical control systems
- Secure by design: Integrating cyber defence into ICS design and framework
- From Preventive to Reactive systems: Disaster recovery planning for ICS
Questions around Cybersecurity for ICS
- Updates on the latest government regulations and how can businesses remain compliant?
- Discover how to identify, mitigate and recover from cyber-attacks on critical ICS
- Learn how to create and scale a successful cybersecurity strategy for businesses today
- Explore the latest technologies impacting cybersecurity and their implication?
- Network with 100+ industry experts and potential business partners from across UK
Early bird (before 31 January 2020)
Member - £450
Non-member - £600
Standard (from 1 February 2020)
Member - £550
Non-member - £700
Student / retired - £235
Government - £199