The 14th International Conference on System Safety and Cyber Security
21 - 22 October 2019 | IET London: Savoy Place
Recent advancements in technology coupled with an increase in cyber threats that companies are facing each day has made cybersecurity an essential part of an organisation’s overall safety management strategy.
We invite you to join us at SSCS 2019 - the only event of its kind where both safety and cyber security is discussed, bringing together experts and industry players specialising in both fields under one roof to network and share best practice between the two disciplines.
Sessions at this year’s conference will focus on integrating safety and cyber security, implementing and adopting security approaches and system / software safety
Take your place at the forefront of the industry and establish yourself as someone who is influencing the future of safety and security.
Key Highlights for 2019
The 2019 agenda will feature exclusive insights on the key challenges and opportunities around safety and cyber security including:
- AI/ML, how do you meet the safety and security challenges for critical systems?
- Cloud, multi-core and novel technologies in critical systems
- The challenges for Regulation, Certification and Accreditation of critical systems
- Vulnerabilities, threats and solutions to cyber security in safety-critical systems
- The human factors of cyber security and safety
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning the latest research and best practice in system safety and cyber security. SSCS will be particularly interesting for you if you are:
- Director or Compliance Officer
- Head of Systems and Software
- Product Assurance Safety Manager
- System Engineer Architect
- Cyber Security Manager
- Principal Consultant
- Senior Lecturer
- Engineering Manager
- Cyber Engineer
(on or before 1 September 2019)
Member - £545
Non-member - £645
Conference standard registration fees
(from 2 September 2019)
IET/supporting organisation member - £595
Non-member - £695
Student - £459