The 14th International Conference on System Safety and Cyber Security
21 - 22 October 2019 | IET London: Savoy Place
We invite you to join us at SSCS 2019 - the only event of its kind where both safety and security engineers can meet, network and share best practice between the two disciplines.
The Call for Contributions is now open and you can either use a formal abstract template available here or simply email your proposed talk title and up to 500 words about your presentation to Sebastian Ives by 15 June 2019.
Take your place at the forefront of the industry and establish yourself as someone who is influencing the future of safety and security.
Call for contributions
Increase the visibility of your work by presenting it at the conference. Send us your idea for your talk by 15 June on one of these themes:
- AI/ML, how do you meet the safety and security challenges for critical systems?
- Cloud, multi-core and novel technologies in critical systems
- The challenges for Regulation, Certification and Accreditation of critical systems
- Vulnerabilities, threats and solutions to cyber security in safety-critical systems
- The human factors of cyber security and safety
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning the latest research and best practice in system safety and cyber security. SSCS will be particularly interesting for you if you are:
- Director or Compliance Officer
- Head of Systems and Software
- Product Assurance Safety Manager
- System Engineer Architect
- Cyber Security Manager
- Principal Consultant
- Senior Lecturer
- Engineering Manager
- Cyber Engineer
(Workshop day on 21 October 2019)
Member - £209
Non-member - £229
Conference early bird fee
(on or before 1 September 2019)
Member - £545
Non-member - £645
Conference standard registration fees
(from 2 September 2019)
IET/supporting organisation member - £595
Non-member - £695
Student - £459