The 15th International Conference on Developments in Power System Protection
9 - 12 March 2020 | ACC Liverpool, UK
The IET International Conference on Developments in Power System Protection is the only dedicated conference in the UK providing an incredibly popular and effective platform for leading industry and academic experts to meet, publish new research results and share critical knowledge in the power system protection and control systems sector.
DPSP is superbly placed in the industry to bring together academics, consultants and engineers involved in the application, ownership, management, design and development of system protection and control systems.
Our widely acclaimed and well recognised conference attracts international audiences of more than 300 delegates from over 30 countries giving you a truly global insight and plenty of takeaway knowledge.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be amongst the protection industry frontrunners.
We’re looking forward to welcoming everyone to DPSP 2020 which is going ahead as scheduled from 9-12 March at ACC Liverpool.
The health and safety of our customers and teams is of paramount importance to us, as well as providing a great experience.
We are monitoring the situation relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus closely, and following all the official advice and guidance of the World Health Organisation and the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Based on their current guidance, you will see a range of additional safety measures at DPSP 2020, including:
- Deployment of hand sanitisers in public areas, registration points, conference rooms, and around the venue.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation throughout the venue.
- No communal self-service during catering breaks.
- Regularly updated guidance clearly signposted throughout the venue giving the latest advice.
We encourage all attendees to follow WHO guidelines with respect to general hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Greet people without expecting a handshake and respect people’s personal space.
- Practice respiratory hygiene.
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue and immediately throw into a bin.
- Seek medical assistance if you develop any of the known symptoms.
If travelling to Liverpool from other countries, please check government guidance, flight status updates, and the latest travel advice.
For any questions, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
DPSP 2020 Chair's Welcome
Principal Engineer, PSC UK Ltd
"I would like to take the opportunity to invite you to attend the 15th IET International Conference on Developments in Power System Protection, which will take place in Liverpool (famous for its football teams and as birthplace of The Beatles of course) from 9th to the 12th March 2020."
Who should attend?
Member from - £665
Non-member from - £795
Author from - £630
Student - £600
All prices exclude VAT at 20%