IET High Voltage Engineering and Testing
7 - 9 October 2019
| Manchester University Conference Centre, Manchester, UK
Now in its 24th year, the IET course on High Voltage Engineering and Testing (HVET) is the only training course of its kind designed to provide information and insightful presentations into the methods, techniques and technologies within the high voltage testing and transmission engineering industry.
From the basics of high voltage power systems, to more advanced methodology and practice, this course covers individual components and fundamental aspects of high voltage testing techniques both in the classroom and in an active high voltage testing lab.
The IET HVET course prides itself on delivering essential engineering intelligence.
- Prof. Ian Cotton, Head of Power and Energy Division, School of Electrical Engineering, University of Manchester, UK
- Alex Neumann, Asset & Business Development Manager, HV Electrical, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, UK
- Andrew Barclay, Principal Engineer, Kinectrics International Europe, UK
- HansErik Keizer, Head of Section, High-Voltage Laboratory, KEMA Laboratories Arnhem, DNV GL - Energy, The Netherlands
- Jon Knapper, Managing Director, Allied Insulators Group Ltd, UK
- Raj Pal, Senior Transformer Design Engineer, GE Grid Solutions Ltd, UK
- Carl Johnstone, Lead Condition Monitoring Engineer, National Grid, UK
Who should attend?
- Electrical engineers
- Design Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Project Managers
- Engineering Manager
- Power system engineers
- Asset management specialists
Member - from £1300
Non-member - from £1600
Student / retired- £850