Technology innovations to exceed Milsatcom requirements
8 - 9 June 2020 | IET London: Savoy Place
The Milsatcom market in the UK has been growing steadily in the last couple of years, driven by changes in technologies and developments in the international space market.
According to a 2018 market report, UK’s space sector grew to almost £15 billion in 2018 with nearly 97% of all UK military activities utilising space in some way.
Keeping in mind the evolving needs of the UK’s Military satellite industry, Milsatcoms 2020 provides an outstanding opportunity to hear from Government representatives, leading satellite providers and industry stakeholders, who will advise on the latest developments and issues shaping the Milsatcom industry.
- Dave Davis MBE, Technical Director, VT iDirect
- Stuart Eves, Director, SJe Space
- Ralph Thiele, President, EuroDefense
- Ralph Dinsley, Executive Director, Northern Space & Security Ltd
- Military and government representatives
- Armed Forces technology end-users
- Satellite industry professionals (operators, technology providers and integrators)
- Researchers and scientists
IET Member - £399
Non-member - £499
Student, Government or Military - £150
10% discount for groups of 3 or more