Technology innovations to exceed Milsatcom requirements
12 - 13 June 2019 | RAF Club: London
Make sure that you are fully up to date with the latest UK and international military, and government (‘blue lights’) satellite communication technology.
The IET’s Milsatcoms conference is the place where you will meet, debate and network with Government representatives, the military and industry’s lead satellite providers, integrators, and partners.
Three dedicated workshops with exciting opportunities for military end-users.
Learn the latest techniques in improved battle-space connectivity (e.g. terminals’ development) and practical application of optical satcoms technology.
Plus a special focus on GovSat Secure Satcom Service development in the UK and EU.
- Captain RN David Moody, Deputy Head of Space, HQ Joint Forces Command, MOD, UK
- Michael Rudd, Head of Telecommunications Strategy, UK Space Agency, UK
- Vanda Green, GovSatCom Policy Lead, UK Space Agency, UK
- Hermann Ludwig Moeller, Head of Institutional and European Programmes Office, Directorate of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications, European Space Agency, France
- Ralph Thiele, President, EuroDefense, Germany
- Paul Wells, Vice President Government Satellite Communications, GovSat, Luxembourg
- Rick Greenwood, VP Engineering and Operations CIS Satcom, Airbus Defence and Space, UK
- Future of Satellite Industry in context of proposed new UK Space Strategy and Post-Brexit implications
- UK’s sovereign Milsatcoms infrastructure and the future of Skynet 6
- Deployable comms at a time of conflict: how to scale up services as demand goes up in the battlespace
- Case Study: Game Changer Cyber – Towards new Economics of Space?
- Panel discussion: UK’s sovereign Milsatcoms infrastructure - ensuring a seamless transition from Skynet 5 to 6 from the user perspective
- Panel discussion: Brexit impact on UK Defence (GovSatcom and Milsatcoms): what will have to change?
IET Member - £599
Non-member - £699
Student, Government or Military - £300