Nuclear engineering for safety, control and security
26 March 2020 | Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol
Fully supported by the Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR), Nuclear Engineering for safety, control and security addresses the challenges faced by those working in the sector. As usual there will be a mix of practical guidance for today’s issues as well as exploring new technology and innovation for future application.
2020’s conference will offer a choice of subjects and formats in two streams, ensuring that you maximise your learning outcomes by attending the sessions most important to you.
The conference will benefit engineers, managers and safety specialists as well as students and those looking to move into the Nuclear industry.
Reasons to attend
- An opportunity for you to question the ONR in a less formal situation than an inspection. They are great supporters of this event and welcome the chance to talk to you there
- Aimed at C&I, design, safety and systems engineers and managers, all talks will be relevant to you
- Technical sessions always give you practical advice for current challenges and make you consider what innovation is right for nuclear new build in the UK and globally
- Workshop sessions facilitate deeper learning through extra time for discussion on essential subjects
This event will benefit
- C&I, design and systems engineers
- Safety assessors, safety case authors, managers and engineers
- Site and operations managers
- Researchers and those interested in moving into the nuclear industry
Member - £395
Non-member - £440
Student - £95
All prices are per person and are subject to VAT at 20%.