The 10th International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives
21 - 23 April 2020 | E. Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
Call for papers extended deadline: 23 September 2019, 12 pm BST.
Those wishing to present at PEMD 2020 are required to submit a summary paper for consideration by the Conference’s Technical Committee.
Summary papers should focus on real business case studies/scenarios, innovative tools and techniques and report on work completed or nearing final stages, or efforts that have concluded with an important outcome of interest.
Sales pitches will be rejected. The working language of the conference is English.
|Summary paper extended submission deadline||23 September 2019, 12PM BST (Midday)|
|thor notification||6 November 2019|
|Full paper submission deadline (+ licence to publish)||21 January 2020|
|Author notification||21 February 2020|
|Author registration deadline||6 March 2020|
|Presentation submission deadline||3 April 2020|
Before submission, please have the following materials ready
- Your prepared summary paper in the summary paper template provided
NOTE: Please read the instructions on the template carefully, any summary papers that do not follow the guidelines will be automatically rejected
- Summary papers should be no longer than 4 A4 pages
NOTE: Please ensure you remove the instructions at the top of the template prior to submitting to ensure paper is a maximum 4 A4 pages in length
- Your preferred topic area as chosen from the conference technical scope*
*The technical programme committee reserve the right to change the authors' choice of topic area
Step 1: Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- Click on “Sign up” and enter your email address / password
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account
Step 2: Submitting your summary paper
- Login to the submission system
- During the submission process please download the “Permission to Publish Form”. You can complete this at a later stage however it must be uploaded to the system before the full paper deadline (21 January 2020)
- Once all fields are complete, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your submission reference number. Please use this reference number in all correspondence with the organisers
- If you are submitting more than one summary paper, you can use the same user account
What happens next…
- Following the review of summary papers, successful authors will be invited to submit a full paper for a second review by the committee.
- Successful authors will be invited to attend and present their work at PEMD 2020 by PowerPoint Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- All successful authors need to pay the author rate to attend the conference by 6 March 2020. Authors must pay an additional paper fee for each paper over their first two.
- The author must be present at the conference to present the submission or the paper will not be published.
- The IET cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Thank you for your submission and good luck!
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event. It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes. By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods. You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.