RPG Dublin - Renewable Power Generation
The 9th International Conference on Renewable Power Generation
1 - 2 March 2021 | Croke Park Stadium, Dublin, Ireland
Submitting a full paper
The online submission system is now open for the submission of full papers which must be submitted by Monday 13 October 2020
Use of the full paper template is mandatory and only full papers following the instructions provided below will be considered.
Please leave enough time when writing your paper for your company or employer’s approval / review if this required.
Full paper submission deadline (+ licence to publish)
|13 October 2020|
|9 November 2020|
Author registration deadline
|30 November 2020|
Presentation submission deadline
|1 February 2021|
Writing a full paper
Please use full paper template
- Full papers are required for both oral and poster presentations. Full papers must be submitted using the template form provided. Please ensure you read this document carefully and all text / diagrams fit within the template
- All final papers must be submitted in PDF format according to the instructions within the full paper template
- Your paper should not exceed 6 sides of A4 paper
- It is essential that authors make sure all fonts are embedded and .pdf files are submitted unlocked. If files are submitted in ‘read only’ format or with security, we may be unable to publish your paper
- Full papers must be submitted by Monday 13 October 2020
- Please ensure that you have the below details featured on your full paper in the respective field shown on the template:
- Title: Full title of the paper.
- Authors: All contributing author names to be included.
- Subject: Full conference name and abbreviation.
- Keywords: Keywords as set in the paper at Item 2, Keywords.
Submitting a full paper
Check very carefully that all the information you have provided is correct.
Here is a checklist of what you should have provided and how to submit your full paper:
- Access the online submission system. Please use the reset password service if you have forgotten your password.
- Click on the Edit button
- Check the title is still correct
- Browse to upload or drag and drop your full paper PDF
- Ensure all authors are listed correctly, including the presenting author(s)
- Ensure affiliations are correct. This is for the organisation you represent, e.g. London Power Associates Ltd.
- Click Submit to complete. You will then receive a confirmation email
If we do not receive your full paper by Monday 13 October 2020 we will assume you no longer wish to participate in the conference and will be removed from the programme.
Reviewing of a full paper
All full papers are subject to review by the Technical Programme Committee.
You will receive a confirmation after this review has been completed to re-confirm your place in the programme.
Each paper must have at least one author registered by Monday 30 November 2020, to avoid the paper being withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
Authors may only register against a maximum of two papers. Authors presenting more than two papers must pay the additional paper fee.
The author must be present at the conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation or the paper will not be published.
Each paper should be the authors’ original work and previously unpublished in the form submitted.
Permission to publish
In submitting a paper to RPG Dublin, the IET requests authors to return a licence to publish form for the submitted work.
The form must be hand signed by at least one of the authors.
The form can be uploaded to the submission system at paper submission stage. Alternatively, you can send the complete form to us:
Please insert your paper title and abstract or serial number in the appropriate place, sign and return the form to the event organisers by any of the following methods:
RPG Dublin Organisers
The IET - Event Services
Michael Faraday House
Six Hills Way
Fax: +44 (0)1438 765 659
Authors reserve the following rights:
- All copyright
- All proprietary rights, such as patent right
The IET will hold the copyright for the collection of papers, or Proceedings.
If the paper is Crown or US Government copyright please email email@example.com to request the appropriate publishing agreement form.
If the IET does not receive one of the above signed forms, we will be unable to publish the paper in the conference proceedings, INSPEC or IEEE Xplore
The IET or other associated societies cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference.
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event. It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes. By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods. You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.
Member - €620
Non-member - €675
Student/retired - €310
(available until 24 July 2020)
Author - €560
Student author - €435
Additional paper - €170